Ventura Handyman Service handles large, medium and small jobs.
Listed below are a few examples of recent jobs we have completed:
- Changed 2 fluorescent light bulbs.
- Replaced 2 bathroom faucets and installed a new wax ring on a leaky toilet.
- Repaired dry rotted and termite infested fascia and painted exterior of house.
- Installed new tub, tile shower enclosure, shower door and tile bathroom floor.
- Installed 2 new bathroom vanities, sinks, faucets and mirrors.
- Installed new kitchen cabinets.
- Installed new base and crown molding throughout living room, dining room, kitchen and hallway and painted molding an off white semi gloss and painted walls an eggshell light golden beige.
- Installed new granite counter tops.
We are a Ventura Handyman Service that can complete any remodeling or repairs to a house or office building.
We are licensed and insured.
A licensed, bonded and insured contractor is always your best bet. Verify that your handyman is licensed before you turn him loose on your home!
To check on the validity of a contractor’s license, check this California State website.
Ventura Handyman service has been bringing out the best in our customer’s homes and offices since 1979.
We do top quality work and take pride in our finished product.
We are well rounded in all aspects of building, remodeling and repairs.
We keep the job sites neat and clean at all times.
We complete the jobs on time and on budget.
We are conscientious, honest and trustworthy.
For a Ventura Handyman with a box truck full of tools and the know how to use them, call Bill at Robinson Construction Ventura Handyman Service. We provide free estimates and advice.
Robinson Construction’s Ventura Handyman Service operates throughout the area including the following cities:
9452 Telephone Road, #275
Ventura, CA 93004
If you want to try doing your own work, the best place to find materials and advise is Lowe’s. Instruction books are available at Lowe’s. How to videos are available on YouTube.
500 South Mills Road
Ventura, CA 93003